How To Free Download and Guide To Install PrinterShare Mobile Print App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PrinterShare Mobile Print software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PrinterShare Mobile Print on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PrinterShare Mobile Print app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PrinterShare Mobile Print logo to start download
Q & A Of PrinterShare Mobile Print With Features & Using Method
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to purchase and install the PrinterShare Premium Key app, a stand-alone tiny application that simply needs to be installed on the device to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to purchasing the Premium Key.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on Android device to supported thermal printers by logging to UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including Save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by PrinterShare app:
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires the latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn’t working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PrinterShare Mobile Print Software
fixed issues in Zebra ZPL driver
other bug fixes and improvements
Disclaimer for PrinterShare Mobile Print App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PrinterShare Mobile Print software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PrinterShare Mobile Print apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PrinterShare Mobile Print app.