How To Free Download and Guide To Install Private Dancer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Private Dancer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Private Dancer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Private Dancer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Private Dancer logo to start download
Q & A Of Private Dancer With Features & Using Method
What is a UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer?
The name is awkward but Private Dancer essentially provides wireless speakers for your network. It relies on the UPnP* protocol to communicate with other devices on the network. Many devices support this protocol and there are many Android apps available that can be used to send audio to Private Dancer.
What is meant by ‘headless’?
While Private Dancer can be used on any Android device, it sports features that make it ideal for a tablet or unused Android phone that can be connected to speakers and power. The service can run on boot and aims to be always available, and generally once setup does not require direct user interaction.
How does it work?
Install the application and run it. Select startup options and enable the service. Once enabled, a notification appears and the UPnP/DLNA service is available on the network. Connect to the service via a supported UPnP client, such as Samsung’s AllShare media application to play music from your phone or other UPnP device.
-UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer
-Configurable to start automatically on boot (survives loss of power)
-Configurable to prevent device from entering sleep mode (always on)
-Configurable to allow or prevent clients from changing the volume
-Configurable the name of the service
Private Dancer has been tested with the following UPNP / DLNA players:
– 2Player v1.1.07 (Android)
– BubbleUPnP 18.104.22.168 (Android)
– UPnPlay 0.0.62 (Android)
– Samsung AllShare 2.6.114 (Android)
– Microsoft Windows Media Player (Windows 7)
* Private Dancer uses the excellent Cling library for UPnP protocol support. Cling is LGPL licensed, and more information is available at http://teleal.org/projects/cling.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Private Dancer Software
– Added support for 78 languages
– Updated DLNA library Cling to 2.0.1
– Modernized build scripts and code for newer Android versions.
Disclaimer for Private Dancer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Private Dancer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Private Dancer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Private Dancer app.