How To Free Download and Guide To Install Programmer’s Dictionary App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Programmer’s Dictionary software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Programmer’s Dictionary on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Programmer’s Dictionary app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Programmer’s Dictionary logo to start download
Q & A Of Programmer’s Dictionary With Features & Using Method
Programmer’s Dictionary has its own offline database which provides fast retrieval of words searched. Programmer’s Dictionary provides auto suggestions which make it easier to find desired word.
When desired word is selected in programmer’s dictionary, the following tabs are dynamically set with the description, syntax and example for the word provided.
• It’s a light weight application.
• You can find words belonging to programming languages like C, C# and JAVA.
• User can add his own word with its meaning, syntax and example.
• Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
• Easy and functional user interface.
• A quick search of words while you type.
• Favourites – lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
• For Tablets: Scrolling Index – lets you browse the entire dictionary
You can post your suggestions about Programmer’s Dictionary on http://www.technicia.in
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Programmer’s Dictionary Software
Added a new language CPP
Added around new 1000 words including C,CPP,JAVA and C#
Minor bug fixes
Disclaimer for Programmer’s Dictionary App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Programmer’s Dictionary software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Programmer’s Dictionary apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Programmer’s Dictionary app.