How To Free Download and Guide To Install Project Schedule Free App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Project Schedule Free software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Project Schedule Free on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Project Schedule Free app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Project Schedule Free logo to start download
Q & A Of Project Schedule Free With Features & Using Method
Features exclusive to the paid version
– PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
– Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
– Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
– Add project tasks to Google Tasks
– Manual selection of the file export location
Features in the paid and free version
– Multiple projects
– Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
– View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
– Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
– Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
– Assign contacts to your resources
– Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
– Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
– Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
– Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
– Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
– Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
– Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
– MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
– MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
– MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
– CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
– PDF documents (Paid version only!)
– PNG images
Separately available plugins
– Project Schedule – Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
– Project Schedule – CloudSync
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Project Schedule Free Software
Disclaimer for Project Schedule Free App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Project Schedule Free software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Project Schedule Free apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Project Schedule Free app.