How To Free Download and Guide To Install Proxy Server App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Proxy Server software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Proxy Server on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Proxy Server app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Proxy Server logo to start download
Q & A Of Proxy Server With Features & Using Method
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Proxy, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three rules and if set, three allowed IP’s. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Proxy Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
– Start/Stop the Proxy Server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
– Set rules to forward a request to a host to another host or block the request
– Optionally only allow certain IP’s
– Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
– Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
– Add multiple proxy servers
– For every proxy server set the following: port, allow access only for certain IP’s, vibrate on new connection, enable logging, only log errors, allow https requests, connection timeout (seconds), keep connection alive, forward all the requests to the same host (allows other protocols as well), start on boot, start/stop server when connected/disconnected to a specified WIFI network
– Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
– For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
– On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
– You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Proxy Server Software
– Added the option to start the server directly when the app starts (and wasn’t running in the background)
– Fixed bugs which should solve stability issues of the servers
– Added the option to save the server settings to the sdcard to prevent removal during upgrades
– and more!
Disclaimer for Proxy Server App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Proxy Server software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Proxy Server apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Proxy Server app.