How To Free Download and Guide To Install PRTG for Android App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download PRTG for Android software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of PRTG for Android on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains PRTG for Android app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the PRTG for Android logo to start download
Q & A Of PRTG for Android With Features & Using Method
• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device’s status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We’ll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don’t have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don’t require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET – Rather critical 🙂
• CAMERA – Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK – Necessary for the alert functionality. Don’t worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don’t load them when you’re on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we’re happy to hear them. Just send us an email at email@example.com.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of PRTG for Android Software
* You can now navigate back from the News page and use links there as usual.
* User accounts do not disappear from the main menu anymore.
* PRTG for Android now requests the necessary permissions when you try to download a report.
* We added a workaround for failed report downloads caused by permission restrictions in Android 10.
* Filename encoding of downloaded reports works as expected again.
Disclaimer for PRTG for Android App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the PRTG for Android software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading PRTG for Android apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the PRTG for Android app.