How To Free Download and Guide To Install QR Plug-in for KP2A App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download QR Plug-in for KP2A software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of QR Plug-in for KP2A on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains QR Plug-in for KP2A app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the QR Plug-in for KP2A logo to start download
Q & A Of QR Plug-in for KP2A With Features & Using Method
It adds the following features to Keepass2Android:
– display passwords, usernames etc. (or the full entry) as a QR code
– scan QR codes to quickly find an entry
– scan QR codes to add the scanned text to your Keepass database.
This plug-in can be used to transfer database entries from one Android device to another, e.g. if you want to securely share credentials with a friend. Therefore, install it on both devices and then:
1.) open the entry you want to share
2.) select “Show QR Code” from the options menu (in the action bar)
3.) open the plug-in app on the other device
4.) select “Scan QR code from other device”
5.) scan the code from the display of the first device
6.) you are asked wether you want to search and open an entry or create a new one. Select “Create new entry”
7.) log in to your database if it is not already opened.
8.) select the group where you want to add the entry and click “Add entry”
9.) review the entry and select “Save”
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of QR Plug-in for KP2A Software
Disclaimer for QR Plug-in for KP2A App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the QR Plug-in for KP2A software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading QR Plug-in for KP2A apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the QR Plug-in for KP2A app.