How To Free Download and Guide To Install QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) logo to start download
Q & A Of QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) With Features & Using Method
Our Privacy Friendly QR Scanner App differs with respect to two aspects:
1. The Privacy Friendly QR Scanner App only requires the minimum amount of permissions, namely:
• In category “Camera/Microphone”: Camera
The camera is used to scan QR Code.
• In category “Other”: Vibrate and Flashlight
The vibration is used to provide feedback if the scan was successful. The flashlight is used to support the camera in reading the QR Code successfully in bad lighting conditions.
Most of the QR Code scanner apps available in the Google Play Store need several permissions on top of the ones needed: e.g. reading contacts or your call log and retrieving data from the Internet. Most of these requirements are not necessary for the functionality they actually are supposed to provide.
2. The Privacy Friendly QR Scanner App supports its users in detecting malicious links: QR Codes provide new possibilities for an attacker, as QR Codes can contain malicious links, i.e. links to phishing webpages or webpages from which malware would automatically be downloaded. Therefore it is important to carefully check the link before accessing the corresponding webpage. Since it is difficult for the user to spot malicious links, the Privacy friendly QR Scanner App supports the user by highlighting the domain (e.g. in that case for https://www.secuso.org, secuso.org would be highlighted). To avoid not checking the link and in particular the highlighted domain carefully, the app provides information about possible fraud and its users need to confirm that they checked the link and it is trustworthy. Note, the information shown after scanning an URL based QR Code is not customized for every URL. Hence, it should be considered as an advice for the user how to behave in general.
Similar to other available QR Code scanning apps, the Privacy Friendly QR Scanner App supports the following formats:
• product codes
• phone number
• email address
• contact information (e.g. vCards)
• WiFi (limited: cannot connect to network automatically)
Bar codes are also supported.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) Software
Disclaimer for QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the QR Scanner (Privacy Friendly) app.