How To Free Download and Guide To Install Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert logo to start download
Q & A Of Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert With Features & Using Method
Please note that to work properly with the application, it is desirable to have special skills (css, regular expressions). But for simple cases it’s not needed.
Do you want to get alert when your profile in social network gets 100 000 subscribers? Or maybe you want to be notified when some product will be in stock or check its price? Or currency rate? Or you just want to see last posts on your favorite forums topic?
All of this you can do with this app! Especially if have some knowledge about regular expressions or CSS or Json and maybe a bit of HTML 😉
The key features of Quantool:
– parse formats: by regular expression, by css-selectors, by Json path or just ping server for availability. You can parse HTML, XML, maybe some APIs etc
– visual element selection for simple templates in css-mode parsing (it’s better to setup selector manually, because it’s more flexible and give a stable result, but in some simple cases auto selector detecting works good too)
– parsing results history for every template, it can be saved to txt-file if needed
– customizable notifications (disable, enable, or enable on condition)
– customizable widgets (choose an icon of each widget and its color, title, font size)
– preconfigured templates for some popular social networks. You can use it as examples and configure your own template
– after you create an amazing template you can easily share it to your friends by link or code. If you don’t have special special knowledge about regular expressions or css, you can ask someone to help you, and then share that template for you.
How this application can help you is limited only by your imagination, just don’t forget to share your useful template with other people.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert Software
– Widgets program code has been redesigned, some issues have been found and fixed. After the update, it is recommended to recreate the existing widgets
– A lot of little things have been reworked in the code, if you find bugs, don’t kick me too much 🙂
Disclaimer for Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Quantool: html-parser & website monitor with alert app.