How To Free Download and Guide To Install R-Cast App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download R-Cast software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of R-Cast on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains R-Cast app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the R-Cast logo to start download
Q & A Of R-Cast With Features & Using Method
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It’s that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast including HTTPS, Flash videos, live streams. If you see R-Cast channel load the video and return to the home screen it is usually because of incompatible video format. Roku doesn’t play all video formats that play in Android devices.
Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 and newer devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://my.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes and resume previous video casts. The upgrade removes the ads at the bottom of the browser. It doesn’t remove the ads hosted by the websites you visit.
Please make sure the websites you frequent play in R-Cast channel before upgrading to the RADICAL Edition. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast app.
R-Cast Channel information: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/rcast
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of R-Cast Software
• Fixed Google Play issue.
• Removed ads from the bottom of the browser.
• Removed websites and bookmarks with incompatible video formats.
• App optimizations, bug fixes and support for more devices.
• New settings to block popup message dialogs and background tabs.
Thank you all for your feedback!
Disclaimer for R-Cast App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the R-Cast software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading R-Cast apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the R-Cast app.