How To Free Download and Guide To Install ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) logo to start download
Q & A Of ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) With Features & Using Method
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES:
Currently, only Chromecast is directly supported, but you can send a link to the found video to another application that can cast to the device you need.
SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES:
* HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
* HTML5 Video (MP4, WebM, OGG)
1. Open the website with the video player. Wait until the page is loaded to perform its analysis.
2. In case if ReCaster recognizes the type of the video player or intercepts a request to a video file – the video will be immediately added to the list of found videos (a counter of found videos is located in the application toolbar).
3. In case if you wish to watch video on your phone or tablet – skip this step. If you wish to watch on your TV (Chromecast) – connect the application to the Chromecast by pressing the button in the toolbar.
4. Open the list of found videos, select the video source and quality.
5. Done! Enjoy watching!
Q: Video player exists on the web page, but found videos list is empty.
A: Start the video playback on the page as usual – video request will be intercepted and link to the video will be added to the video list.
Q: Video player not exists, although it should be (for example there is a message about that not installed Adobe Flash player).
A: Try to change the UserAgent in ReCaster settings. Most often websites adapted for popular tablets, or sometimes special for Android phones. If nothing helps – send the URL to me using feedback in the application.
Use feedback form in the application if:
* application doesn’t work on your favorite website (no videos found)
* you have any questions or suggestions
* you found any problems in the application
(FYI: a link to the current page will be sent with the message for simplifying the analysis of your problem)
* The application doesn’t support Flash and FLV videos.
* The application doesn’t contain links to any resources that contain video. You need to find web pages with a video on the Internet by yourself, for example using the search engines.
* Application just sends the video link to Chromecast when you run a video playback. Chromecast plays the video by itself. Thus, if a video plays with delays – the problem is either on the website or in Chromecast access to the Internet.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) Software
* Old code was removed
* Ads were reworked
Disclaimer for ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ReCaster – online videos to anywhere (Chromecast) app.