How To Free Download and Guide To Install Reddinator Widget for Reddit App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Reddinator Widget for Reddit software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Reddinator Widget for Reddit on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Reddinator Widget for Reddit app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Reddinator Widget for Reddit logo to start download
Q & A Of Reddinator Widget for Reddit With Features & Using Method
It’s built to be easy to use, highly customisable and completely optimised to make you spend every waking moment on Reddit.
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you.
Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit:
• All Widgets are independently customisable, allowing you to pick a built-in or custom theme for each widget.
• “Load more” button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Seamless account integration keeps your Subreddits & Multis at your fingertips
• Search & subscribe to new Subreddits & unsubscribe from the stale ones
• Search for posts
• Domain subreddits (view posts from a domain)
• Create & Edit Multireddits
• Get notified of new messages via indicators & notifications.
• Access messages, account history, saved & hidden posts straight from the app.
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Choose default click action for feed items. You can open in the tabbed “Reddinator View”, the item’s content page or open the item’s Reddit page in the web browser.
• Vote for posts quickly and easily, including from the widget.
• Use the post option dialogue to quickly hide, save and perform other useful functions for each post
(Click on the cogs icon in a post widget or long press on a post within the app)
• Vote & reply to posts, comments and messages
• Feed Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Application themes: Apply custom themes to the app or a single widget. Select from 5 predefined themed or build your own.
• Choose which content to pre-load when using the Reddinator view, by default the comments are preloaded & ready for viewing, just swipe to the left.
• Feed item text size
• Comments text size
• Default text size for content web view
• Default text size for other web views
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Reddinator Widget for Reddit Software
– Added subscribe/unsubscribe functionality to subreddit feed menus.
– Added contextual selection of subreddit on submit screen.
– Added best sorting preference to front page.
– Added popular to default subreddits.
– Moved view all/search subreddits button to list view.
– Fixed gfycat preview url.
Disclaimer for Reddinator Widget for Reddit App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Reddinator Widget for Reddit software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Reddinator Widget for Reddit apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Reddinator Widget for Reddit app.