How To Free Download and Guide To Install RemoDroid App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download RemoDroid software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of RemoDroid on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains RemoDroid app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the RemoDroid logo to start download
Q & A Of RemoDroid With Features & Using Method
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the “Allow Remote Control” button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. That mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the “Connect” button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
– Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
– Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
– Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
– Screen sharing
– Remote control (from any Android device and PC)
– Multiple user support (several users can see the screen at the same time)
– Wifi and Ethernet/LAN are supported as communication channels (
– Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
– Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of RemoDroid Software
– improve streaming capacities
Disclaimer for RemoDroid App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the RemoDroid software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading RemoDroid apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the RemoDroid app.