How To Free Download and Guide To Install Remote+ Shortcut Addon App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Remote+ Shortcut Addon software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Remote+ Shortcut Addon on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Remote+ Shortcut Addon app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Remote+ Shortcut Addon logo to start download
Q & A Of Remote+ Shortcut Addon With Features & Using Method
** ATTENTION **
This app is an ADD-ON for DirecTV Remote+ Pro from Cognitial Mobile. Be sure to get the other app installed and working before attempting to use this app. You can create shortcuts or widgets using only the “free” version but they will only function if you have purchased and installed the “pro” version. This allows you to somewhat test the feature before purchasing the Pro version.
This add-on app is used to create shortcuts/widgets for remote buttons, favorites, macros and even a direct link to the Mini-Guide on your home screen.
If you like this app, please rate it! I’ll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
** REQUIREMENTS **
1) Working installation of DirecTV Remote+ Pro* from Cognitial Mobile (see more by Cognitial Mobile below)
2) An SD card (removable or non-removable) must be installed so that this add-on can retrieve your DirecTV Remote app settings
* This add-on app will still allow you to create shortcuts even if only the free version is installed but please note that they only function if the PRO version is installed.
** USAGE **
Open the app then create whichever shortcuts/widgets you would like to have on your home screen. Alternatively you can also add the shortcuts/widgets by long-pressing on a spot on your home screen then choose to add a shortcut or widget (varies by device and Android version). Look for the DirecTV Remote+ Shortcut Add-on icon.
** ALTERNATE USAGE **
This add-on app can also be used in conjunction with other apps such as Tasker (using a shortcut plugin) to automate repetitive tasks!
** IMPORTANT **
If you decide to specify the destination receiver for the shortcut (as opposed to ‘whichever was used last’) then it is strongly recommended that you use static IP addresses or DHCP Reservation. Since you are allowed to change receiver names in the Pro version, specified destinations are based on the receiver’s IP address, not its name. The support site has more information on how to set your receivers to do this. If the receivers are not using static or reserved addresses then the shortcuts with specified receivers will need to be recreated if the IP address changes.
** SHORTCUT ICONS **
Custom images can be used for the shortcuts that this add-on creates. See website FAQ for more information.
DirecTV, Remote, Direct, TV, Satellite, Add-on
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Remote+ Shortcut Addon Software
* New ‘App Mode’ now allows you to run the add-on as a normal app! The original method is still supported as well.
* You can now back up to change the shortcut type after initially choosing one.
* Added horizontal versions of angled remote buttons.
* Added support for other new features found in the latest version of the main pro app related to macros, power buttons, etc.
* Other minor changes and improvements.
Disclaimer for Remote+ Shortcut Addon App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Remote+ Shortcut Addon software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Remote+ Shortcut Addon apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Remote+ Shortcut Addon app.