How To Free Download and Guide To Install Remote WiFi Mouse App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Remote WiFi Mouse software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Remote WiFi Mouse on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Remote WiFi Mouse app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Remote WiFi Mouse logo to start download
Q & A Of Remote WiFi Mouse With Features & Using Method
* Mouse cursor movement (remote control mouse) – Slide finger on phone’s screen to make the PC / Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* Mouse Left and Right click support – Tap on the phone’s screen to make PC mouse left button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll – Two fingers slide up/down to make PC middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input (Remote control keyboard) – Press any mobile phone’s key and PC will do the same thing.
* Speech-to-text (Speech Recognition) – Dictate in any software or website on your PC by speaking into your phone/tablet.
* Music / Media Voice Commands – No need to search songs on your computer. For example just say, Play Hips Don’t Lie or Play Akon in voice command mode and the song will start playing on your computer.
* Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely by voice commands.
* Remote control PowerPoint (PPT) presentations / slideshow by voice commands.
* Open Programs, Websites, Files on your PC by voice commands
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Compatible with XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
* Control Mouse cursor speed / sensitivity
How to Connect App with PC?
1) Ensure that your PC and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. If you don’t have a WiFi router, you can also use WiFi Hotspot facility to connect. Also make sure that Braina is running on your PC. You can download Braina for PC from here: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/download.html
2) Now in order to connect, you will need IP address of your PC on the WiFi network. To get IP, go to Tools menu->Settings->Speech Recognition from Braina on PC. From the “Speech Option” drop-down select “Use Braina for Android”.
3) You will see a list of IP addresses. Enter the first IP address on the list in Android App and click connect. If you get an error, then try entering the remaining IP addresses in the list one by one until you get connected. (Note: IP address will generally start with 192.168)
Important: If there are firewalls in your network, the Remote WiFi Mouse app might not connect successfully with Braina assistant on your computer.
See Frequently Asked Questions – http://www.brainasoft.com/remote_wifi_mouse/faqs.html for more information.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Remote WiFi Mouse Software
Disclaimer for Remote WiFi Mouse App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Remote WiFi Mouse software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Remote WiFi Mouse apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Remote WiFi Mouse app.