How To Free Download and Guide To Install Resident Portal App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Resident Portal software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Resident Portal on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Resident Portal app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Resident Portal logo to start download
Q & A Of Resident Portal With Features & Using Method
Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below for a list of key features).
Much of the ResidentPortal app is configurable by the property in which you live. Property settings include, but are not limited to, payment methods, payment days, full balance payment requirements, or maintenance request availability.
If you have feedback, suggestions or bugs about the app itself, please email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
ResidentPortal App Features:
• Make a One Time Payment – Easily submit a one time payment with the same trusted payment platform you have always used.
• Add/Delete Recurring Payments – Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late.
• One-Tap Pay – Pay rent with a single tap right from your smartphone. The app remembers your last used payment method and knows your exact balance due.
• RentNotify – Sends push notifications to your device, reminding you to pay rent.
• Contact Property – Contact your property directly from the app. The app automatically routes your call to the appropriate after-hours number when the office closes.
• Submit Maintenance Requests – Submit a maintenance request right from the app.
• Take a Picture of the Problem – Use your smart phone’s camera to take a picture of the maintenance issue without leaving the app.
• Fingerprint Authentication – After initial setup, securely log in to the app by scanning your finger print
Please note: The ResidentPortal App is only for residents of properties using Entrata’s ResidentPortal and ResidentPay products.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Resident Portal Software
Disclaimer for Resident Portal App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Resident Portal software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Resident Portal apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Resident Portal app.