How To Free Download and Guide To Install Rotation Control (License) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Rotation Control (License) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Rotation Control (License) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Rotation Control (License) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Rotation Control (License) logo to start download
Q & A Of Rotation Control (License) With Features & Using Method
Buy this license if you want to continue using Ultimate Rotation Control after the 7 days trial period.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS. Two things to try:
– uninstall both “Ultimate Rotation Control” and “Rotation Control (License)” via Settings – Applications Manager and reinstall them afterwards.
– delete the Google Play Store data: go to Settings – Applications Manager – Google Play Store; touch clear data and confirm.
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The “Forced Auto” mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen “upside down”. It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
– True orientation lock
– Forced automatic rotation
– Per application settings
– Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
– Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
– Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
– Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
– Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
– Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
– Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
– Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
– Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
– Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
– Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
– Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
– Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
– This app does NOT require root access.
– Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these
– Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Rotation Control (License) Software
Disclaimer for Rotation Control (License) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Rotation Control (License) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Rotation Control (License) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Rotation Control (License) app.