How To Free Download and Guide To Install SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive logo to start download
Q & A Of SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive With Features & Using Method
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive Software
Disclaimer for SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive app.