How To Free Download and Guide To Install Science Journal App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Science Journal software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Science Journal on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Science Journal app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Science Journal logo to start download
Q & A Of Science Journal With Features & Using Method
Whether you’re a science educator or a hobbyist doing science at home, you can keep your notes, photos and observations all in one convenient place. Use the sensors in your phone to measure and graph phenomena such as light, sound and motion, or connect to external sensors via Bluetooth to conduct experiments on the world around you.
With the Science Journal app, you can:
• Measure light, sound, acceleration, air pressure and more using your phone’s built-in sensors.
• Take notes and photos to document your science experiments. More note types coming soon!
• Connect to external sensors using selected Bluetooth-enabled Arduino and Vernier devices.
• Access your experiments across your devices using Google Drive.
• Export recorded sensor data as CSV files.
• Create automated triggers for recording data and taking notes.
• Use sonification to hear the movement of your graphs.
Science Journal is available for free on Android, iPhone, iPad and compatible Chromebook devices.
Educational activities by our partners: https://makingscience.withgoogle.com/science-journal/activities
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/sciencejournal
Open-source code available: https://github.com/google/science-journal
• Location: Needed to scan for Bluetooth sensor devices.
• Camera: Needed to take pictures to document experiments.
• Microphone: Needed for sound intensity sensor.
• Storage: Needed to access photos to insert into experiments.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Science Journal Software
• Download experiments, photos and sensor recordings to your device.
• Added support for connecting to Arduino MKR Wi-Fi 1010 boards.
Disclaimer for Science Journal App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Science Journal software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Science Journal apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Science Journal app.