How To Free Download and Guide To Install Score Board App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Score Board software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Score Board on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Score Board app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Score Board logo to start download
Q & A Of Score Board With Features & Using Method
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. In the home screen touch the ‘New Game’ Button.
2. This screen lists all the name of the players that you wish to record the scores. Here you can add or delete any number of players.
3. Once added the desired player names, just touch the player names to start recording the scores.
4. Once selected the players, click the white triangular play icon.
5. After clicking the play icon you can sort the player list if you wish by just dragging the player name to the desired position. Once sorted or if no sorting is required touch the ‘Start Game’ button.
6. This is the screen where you will be adding and viewing the total score of each players (Note: the field for each players accepts only numbers).
7. Once the scores have been added touch the ‘Add score’ and the scores will be added and the total will be displayed in the first row.
8. When the game is over just press the ‘End Game’ button. If you wish to save the game just give it a name and press ‘Ok’.
That’s it. Your game is saved and you can view the result as who won the first place and who came last.
If you wish to continue a paused game that you saved, you can just go to the home screen and touch the ‘Load’ button. Here it will list all the games that you have saved. Once you touch a game name it will expand to show the list of player and their total. Press the ‘Load’ button again to load that game.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Score Board Software
Disclaimer for Score Board App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Score Board software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Score Board apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Score Board app.