How To Free Download and Guide To Install Scores Widget App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Scores Widget software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Scores Widget on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Scores Widget app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Scores Widget logo to start download
Q & A Of Scores Widget With Features & Using Method
*** DO NOT ask for new leagues. All the leagues at my disposal are already included. ***
If you enjoy the widget, please support us by giving a good rating. This will help keep it going.
Scores Widget is NOT affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by any of the professional sports teams or leagues used within the app.
– Supports Android 3.1 Honeycomb MR1 and newer.
– Supports the following leagues: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, MLS, World Cup, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga.
– Reliably displays the latest scores for your favorite teams. If an update fails because there is no network connectivity, it will immediately update the next time a connection is established.
– Fully customizable.
– Speaks game started, score updates, and game finished events so you don’t need to constantly check your phone for updates.
– There is a single resizable widget for Android 3.1 and above.
– Each widget instance has its own set of teams and display settings. This allows you to place different sports and teams on multiple widgets to keep them separated.
– If you are only seeing the Scores Widget icon that displays settings when clicked, you have not added the actual widget to your home screen. Search Google, https://www.google.com/search?q=android+how+add+widgets+home+screen, to find instructions on how to do so.
– MLB Team Logos have been removed from the widget at the request of Major League Baseball.
– Speech will only work if you have a text-to-speech engine installed. You must also enable speech and select your speech teams before this feature will work.
– If the widget is blank and not responding to any presses after a software update, please remove the widget from your home screen and re-add. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.
– INTERNET: Needed to retrieve the score updates and download the supported teams.
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to auto update when a network connection has been established.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed to cache the supported teams list and to write a log file if the Enable Log File setting has been enabled.
FEEDBACK OR BUGS:
If you have any feedback or want to report a bug, send an email to email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I also urge you to send an email if you are having any problems with your teams. I will make sure they get fixed as soon as possible.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Scores Widget Software
Disclaimer for Scores Widget App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Scores Widget software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Scores Widget apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Scores Widget app.