How To Free Download and Guide To Install SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android logo to start download
Q & A Of SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android With Features & Using Method
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES elevated permissions, granted via root access or adb shell commands. The app will do nothing if you do not have a rooted device or access to adb.
• This app is ONLY for devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs. It is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) – take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you’re using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface – easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default – browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration – save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions – quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts – launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access or adb shell commands required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• “connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi”, “view Wi-Fi connections” – required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• “access Bluetooth settings”, “pair with Bluetooth devices” – required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• “close other apps” – required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• “run at startup” – required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• “modify system settings” – required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android Software
* Compatibility with Android 10’s Desktop Mode
* Bug fixes & crash fixes
Disclaimer for SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SecondScreen – better screen mirroring for Android app.