How To Free Download and Guide To Install SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands logo to start download
Q & A Of SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands With Features & Using Method
Package includes secure shell commands (client, key management, file transfer, agent, daemon) and
commands for management of keys, X.509 certificates, digests and etc.
The Secure Shell (SSH) is a protocol for secure remote login and other secure network services over an insecure network.
It is intended to provide secure encrypted communications between two untrusted hosts over an insecure network.
Secure shell commands are port of PKIX-SSH (feature richest ssh implementation in the world) to Android platform.
PKIX-SSH offers widest range of supported key algorithms, chippers, macs for secure shell protocol.
For instance supported public key algorithms include X.509 certificate based keys:
EC : x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, x509v3-ecdsa-sha2-nistp521
RSA : x509v3-sign-rsa, x509v3-ssh-rsa, x509v3-rsa2048-sha256
DSA : x509v3-sign-dss, x509v3-ssh-dss
as well public key algorithms based on plan public keys:
EC : ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521
RSA : ssh-rsa, rsa-sha2-256, rsa-sha2-512
Ed25519 : ssh-ed25519
DSA : ssh-dss
Client and server support extension negotiation mechanism used in adaptive public key algorithm selection.
Auxiliary commands for management of keys, X.509 certificates, digests and etc are provided by OpenSSL command line tool.
This list of commands includes, but not limited to,
key management commands like ec and ecparam, rsa, dsa and dsaparam, genpkey and pkey,
commands for management of X.509 certificates, revocation list and authorities – x509, crl and ca,
commands for key data management – pkcs12, pkcs8 and pkcs7,
commands for operation will keys – pkeyutl,
time stamping authority tool – ts.
The complete list of commands including manual pages is available on application web-site.
(1) Application is best integrated with terminal TermOnePlus – it require TermOnePlus permission “Override path” to be granted to it.
Also “Override path” has to allowed in TermOnePlus preferences.
(2) Starting with Android 9.0 (Pie) SELinux permission are hardened and do not allow any more one application to share its file system tree. This prevent SecureBox to “export” packaged binaries for use by other applications. As work-around TermOnePlus (3.1) and SecureBox (2.1) start to “share user id”. This is incompatible modification that requires reinstall of application. Another side effect is that terminal application have full access to SecureBox binaries and configuration files!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands Software
Use “androidx” packages as replacement of support libraries.
Disclaimer for SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SecureBox – extra ssh/sftp/scp and key commands app.