How To Free Download and Guide To Install SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault logo to start download
Q & A Of SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault With Features & Using Method
With SecurePass, you can save all of your important data (passwords, pins, card numbers, etc.) to an encrypted offline vault, so you will never lose another password. You can also make secure backups to an online account so you can recover your data if you lose access to your device, or make local backups if you prefer.
– Generate and save random passwords
– Save different fields (email, username, password, pin, card number, etc)
– Set color-coded item categories for better grouping
– Make securely encrypted cloud backups to recover your items in the event of losing your device, or to transfer to a different device
– Make local backups encrypted with a custom password
– Use custom icons for your items: upload your own, or use the icon of an installed app
– Check if any of your passwords are in a known data breach, using the haveibeenpwned API; can also check when you add a password
– Change the application color theme
– Use a pin for quicker login, if you’ve recently entered your master password
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher recommended.
Many security experts recommend using a password manager, because you don’t have to try to remember complicated passwords and it provides a safe storage for all your passwords.
SecurePass provides a clean, lightweight solution to storing your passwords securely. It also has some premium features, such as scanning for compromised passwords, making secure backups to your account, changing the color theme, and finding relevant icons for each item.
Whether you prefer a simple, offline vault, or enjoy knowing that your passwords are safely stored in the cloud, SecurePass should be great for you!
Your vault is encrypted twice, first using your master password, and then with your device’s keystore. Read more about the encryption at securepassmanager.wordpress.com/encryption
NOTE: Be sure to remember your master and/or account password, as there is no way to recover the data these passwords protect if you forget them. It is recommended that you write them down and store them in a locked safe or somewhere else secure.
Many of the colored icons in the app came from Icons8.com.
This app was developed using Sketchware.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault Software
* Fixes and adjustments
Disclaimer for SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SecurePass – Password Manager & Generator Vault app.