How To Free Download and Guide To Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Send Anywhere (File Transfer) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) logo to start download
Q & A Of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) With Features & Using Method
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ Send Anywhere PLUS
• Upload maximum 50GB files at once
• Create 1TB My link
• Set expiration date as you want
• Limit download count and more..
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Software
= Performance improve=
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have any questions please go to More Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🙌
Disclaimer for Send Anywhere (File Transfer) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Send Anywhere (File Transfer) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app.