How To Free Download and Guide To Install Sensors Toolbox App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Sensors Toolbox software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Sensors Toolbox on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Sensors Toolbox app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Sensors Toolbox logo to start download
Q & A Of Sensors Toolbox With Features & Using Method
All multi tools and sensors device you need in one app: altimeter, metal detector, NFC reader, compass, thermometer, step counter, sport tracker and much more.
This sensors tool box app gives you access to data from:
– accelerometer readings (linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
– gyroscope (calibrated and uncalibrated)
– device 3D orientation
– proximity sensor
– step detector and counter, kinetics sensors
– significant motion
– rotation vector sensors
– other motion and position sensors
– light sensor (lux, lx)
– magnetometer, ambient magnetic field values strength (micro Tesla, µT)
– barometer, pressure sensor
– relative humidity sensor
– temperature sensor
– location, accuracy, altitude, maps, speed and GPS NMEA data (latitude, longitude, provider, satelites)
– battery status, voltage, temperature, health and technology
– sound level meter and microphone meter (decibel)
– heart rate sensor
– NFC sensor and reader
– device front and back camera resolution
– samrtphone display size, resolution and technology
– device, phone memory, RAM and CPU parameters
– IMEI number
– multitouch info
and others sensors available in your mobile device.
With this sensors multitool app you can check what kind of sensors contain your device and test all of this. It supports all the sensors an android device and you can check a lot of data from sensors supported by your hardware.
If you have any problems with this app or ideas to develop, please send us message to email@example.com
Have a fun at work with this ultimate tool!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Sensors Toolbox Software
Added switch language changer inside app
EN, PL, RU language support
Added Premium – new options:
– No ads
– Configuration list of sensors
– Defining refresh interval for displayed values
– Sharing sensors data
Disclaimer for Sensors Toolbox App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Sensors Toolbox software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Sensors Toolbox apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Sensors Toolbox app.