How To Free Download and Guide To Install SIGMA LINK App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SIGMA LINK software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SIGMA LINK on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SIGMA LINK app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SIGMA LINK logo to start download
Q & A Of SIGMA LINK With Features & Using Method
With the models BC 14.16, BC 16.16, and BC 23.16 this works by using the NFC antenna. NFC is an international standard for wireless communication between devices on very short distances. Just put your compatible smartphone close to your BC to transfer the data.
The ROX GPS 11.0 connects to the App via Bluetooth Smart. With the connection of ROX and SIGMA LINK you can:
– have a look at your tracks
– share your activities in Strava, TrainingPeaks, 2 Peak
– see incoming calls on your smartphone screen during the training (smart notifications)
– download tracks from GPSIES and transfer it to ROX GPS 11.0
The direct communication with NFC and Bluetooth only applies to the bike computer models named above. However, you can transfer data of older SIGMA computers from your DATA CENTER to SIGMA LINK by using the SIGMA CLOUD.
If you need some guidance for NFC or BLE. Check our tutorial here:
For NFC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if3ag4Hx6nA
For BLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO6ExCCvK44
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SIGMA LINK Software
– Synchronization of activity tracking data can be disabled
– Note is displayed, if a firmware update is available
– Memory can be reset
– Removing GPSies as a third party portal
– Renewing Komoot login
– Fixing minor bugs
Disclaimer for SIGMA LINK App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SIGMA LINK software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SIGMA LINK apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SIGMA LINK app.