How To Free Download and Guide To Install SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer logo to start download
Q & A Of SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer With Features & Using Method
* Copying contacts from SIM card to phone
* Copying contacts from phone to SIM card
* Get device infomation:
– Whether the device supports configuring the DTMF tone length.
– Whether making changes to modem configurations will trigger device reboot.
– State of all calls on the device.
– The card ID of the default eUICC card.
– Carrier id based on sim MCCMNC only.
– Type of activity on a data connection (cellular).
– The radio technology (network type) currently in use on the device for data transmission.
– The current data connection state (cellular).
– The unique device ID
– The software version number for the device, for example, the IMEI/SV for GSM phones.
– Forbidden PLMNs from the USIM App
– The Group Identifier Level1 for a GSM phone.
– IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
– The phone number string for line 1, for example, the MSISDN for a GSM phone.
– The Manufacturer Code from the MEID.
– The MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier).
– The MMS user agent profile URL.
– The MMS user agent.
– The Network Access Identifier (NAI).
– The ISO country code equivalent of the MCC (Mobile Country Code) of the current registered operator or the cell nearby, if available.
– The numeric name (MCC+MNC) of current registered operator.
– The alphabetic name of current registered operator.
– The network specifier of the subscription ID pinned to the TelephonyManager.
– The network type for current data connection.
– Number of SIM cards.
– The device phone type.
– Get preferred opportunistic data subscription Id.
– Carrier id of the current subscription.
– Carrier id name of the current subscription.
– The ISO country code equivalent for the SIM provider’s country code.
– The MCC+MNC (mobile country code + mobile network code) of the provider of the SIM.
– The Service Provider Name (SPN).
– The serial number of the SIM, if applicable.
– Fine-grained carrier ID of the current subscription.
– User-facing name of the specific carrier id.
– The state of the default SIM card.
– The unique subscriber ID, for example, the IMSI for a GSM phone.
– The Type Allocation Code from the IMEI.
– The package responsible of processing visual voicemail for the subscription ID pinned to the TelephonyManager.
– Retrieves the alphabetic identifier associated with the voice mail number.
– The voice mail number.
– The network type for voice
– Has the calling application been granted carrier privileges by the carrier.
– Has ICC card.
– Whether the device is currently on a technology.
– Whether mobile data is enabled or not per user setting.
– Whether mobile data roaming is enabled on the subscription.
– Whether the phone supports hearing aid compatibility.
– Whether multi SIM is supported.
– Whether the device is considered roaming on the current network, for GSM purposes.
– Whether the device currently supports RTT (Real-time text).
– Whether the current device supports sms service.
– Whether TTY is supported on this device.
– Whether the current device is “voice capable”.
– Whether the device is a world phone.
* Support Android Q
* Press on any piece of information to copy it into the clipboard.
* This application does not support dual SIM card
* READ_PHONE_STATE – to read information from the SIM card
* READ_CONTACTS – to obtain the SIM card contact list
* WRITE_CONTACTS – to delete the selected contact
* INTERNET_ACCESS – for displaying ads
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer Software
Disclaimer for SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SIM Card Info and Contacts Transfer app.