How To Free Download and Guide To Install Sky Guide App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Sky Guide software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Sky Guide on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Sky Guide app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Sky Guide logo to start download
Q & A Of Sky Guide With Features & Using Method
The basic app function displays a detailed, scalable and fully user-configurable celestial map with constellations and celestial objects (limit magnitude up to 6.3) that are visible with the naked eye or smaller telescopes. The place and time of observation as well as the direction of view can be manually configured by the user or automatically with the so-called “Live mode” (i.e. GPS, real-time and compass-guided).
Detailed additional information is available for every celestial object (fixed star, deep sky object, planet, moon, sun, meteorite shower). The information of the Bright Star Catalog and the Washington Double Star Catalog is made available for fixed stars. Additionally, users can add notes and links for every object.
The powerful search function makes it possible to align the map to a specific celestial object or guide the observer – in „live mode“ – to an object in the starry sky with specific notices. Searches can be performed according to the traditional name of an object, the catalog designation or the constellation. Moreover, the app makes it easy to identify celestial objects by aligning the device to the object in “Live mode”.
The functionality of the app is complemented by a number of astronomical tools and data, e.g. an astronomical event calculator, an orbit diagram (orrery), a moon viewer (a scalable, orthogonal, geocentric or topocentric moon projection while properly taking the libration, moon phase, position angle and parallactic angle into account) and an ephemerides generator.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Sky Guide Software
* 2.5.0: yearly planetary visibility chart
* 2.5.0: performance and UI improvements
* 2.4.0: option to add astronomical events to calendar
* 2.4.0: shows lunar phase at activity maximum of meteor showers
* 2.3.1: option to choose the application language
* 2.3.1: fixed issue with automatic location detection
* 2.3.0: translation into Italian and German
* 2.3.0: performance improvements, improved “Live mode”
* 2.3.0: correction for true/magnetic north
Disclaimer for Sky Guide App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Sky Guide software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Sky Guide apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Sky Guide app.