How To Free Download and Guide To Install SmartWatch Gallery App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SmartWatch Gallery software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SmartWatch Gallery on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SmartWatch Gallery app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SmartWatch Gallery logo to start download
Q & A Of SmartWatch Gallery With Features & Using Method
* See which images are on your phone and which are on your sd card(if you have one)
* Browse gallery style through all of the images in your internal and external sd card
* Get a quick preview of each image with navigation
Notes SmartWatch 2 user
* Low power mode now supported. Open up your settings and choose to have the screen dim just during the slideshow or every time the watch face is not touched for a few seconds.
* The Clock Overlay will now show over your images even in low power mode.
Notes for SmartWatch Users:
* From the Full Screen gallery page swipe up from Clock overlay.
* From the folders page swipe left to go back
* From the gallery pane page swipe up to go back
* From the Full Screen Image page swipe up or down to go back
Also it looks like some users are having issues with the app not launching. We are working on a fix for this now so if the app does not work for you keep checking back here for an update.
We wanted to give you a chance to try this app out before buying it, so the app is fully functional for 3 days.
Quick Notes for Sony Liveview users:
* From the gallery list long press up to get back to the folder selector
* From the gallery page long press left or right to quickly jump to the next pane
If you upgrade to Premium you can have your images play in a slideshow. You will want to have your LiveView connected to power, but it is great for sitting at a desk and letting your favorite moments scroll by. Upgrade to premium by:
1. Open the LiveView app on your phone
2. Click on “Customize Tiles”
3. Click on “Manage plug-ins”
4. Click on “LiveView Gallery”
5. Click “Click here to purchase”
From this point you will walk through the Google Checkout system.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SmartWatch Gallery Software
– Fixes an issue with purchasing the upgrade
– Looks like some users were still having issues reading from the external storage. Adding the external storage permission should fix this for everyone.
– The community has spoken and now it is finally here!! You should now be able to see all of the image folders on your device.
– This update should fix the issue with not getting past the loading screen
– The app should load a little smoother now.
Disclaimer for SmartWatch Gallery App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SmartWatch Gallery software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SmartWatch Gallery apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SmartWatch Gallery app.