How To Free Download and Guide To Install SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App logo to start download
Q & A Of SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App With Features & Using Method
S’moresUp provides parents with tools to manage chores, allowances, schedules, and stay connected with extended family and friends through a secured private network.
My name is Priya, and I am the co-creator of S’moresUp.
I am a single mother of a teenage daughter. S’moresUp was created as a simple home management system to bring consistency in my family. It brought significant changes to our home and my friends started noticing the difference. I shared the same with my friends and family who were looking for ways to better manage their family. Two years after, we have more than 100K families using the app daily.
S’moresUp was created based on my experience and insecurities as a single mom trying to balance my family life and professional life. S’moresUp provides a set of tools that makes your family management better and smarter
Sometimes parenting is hard, but you don’t have to tackle it alone. Give S’moresUp a try, and you would never want to go back to the old ways.
Priya – S’moresUp
The app creates a profile for everyone in the family. So say you have 3 kids and 2 adults in your S’moresUp family, you have 5 profiles created for each member of the family. The profile pages for kids are different from adults.
The app has four primary menu buttons:
1. Home – A place to stay connected
Everything that you need to know about what’s happening in your family is right here. From home, you can stay in touch with your family members through messages and posts. Send them a lovely picture from your workplace or use it as a way to set some ground rules at home.
Home is also the place where you share things with your connected families and friends safely and securely.
As a parent, you can also engage with other parents in the S’moresUp Community. Be it parenting tips, upcoming events, news, doubts, clarifications, or research information; you have an open space to post them.
It is an easy way to manage kids’ chores and allowances.
* Setup the recurrence of the chore by selecting Daily, Weekly or Once as you create the chore and assign to your kids.
* Track all your assigned and unassigned chores in “Family Chores” section
* New to chores, “Discover Chores” can help you get started with some favorite chores.
* Automatic reminders sent to your kids for incomplete chores before its due.
* Simple calendar designed from scratch with families in mind.
* A view for every member of the family
* Easy import of events from other calendars
4. Easy Family Management
Chore Progress, Rewards, Awards, Saving Goals & playdate planner. All in one place for easy management
With all these multiple and advanced features incorporated in a single package, it is no surprise why S’moresUp is one of the best chores app in the market.
– Monthly and annual plans available that unlock Premium features like Advanced Chore Scheduling, MoneyWise for Kids, Penalty Management, Auto Allocation of Chores, Reward Approval, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
– Payment will be charged only if you subscribe to Premium Plan (45 days or 450 chores completed whichever comes first)
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– S’moresUp Terms of Service: https://www.smoresup.com/terms.html
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App Software
Minor changes to Google Calendar sync and Home Connect Integration.
Disclaimer for SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SmoresUp – The Smart Chores App app.