How To Free Download and Guide To Install Sound Meter [dB Save] App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Sound Meter [dB Save] software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Sound Meter [dB Save] on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Sound Meter [dB Save] app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Sound Meter [dB Save] logo to start download
Q & A Of Sound Meter [dB Save] With Features & Using Method
(Sound Meter, Decibel Meter, Sound Level Meter)
– Simplicity and convenience of use
– Measuring Noise in Decibel
– Decibel Gage
– Save and Play audio
– Display minimum, maximum, average dB value
– Bar, Chart Graph
– One, Five minutes, Average, Max, Hour noise decibel graph
– Display Measure Time
– Calibration Decibel
– Color Change
– Play, Pause, Refresh
Note : Microphones in most device are aligned to human voice and the maximum values are limited by the hardware. Very loud sounds may not be recognized.(~90 dB)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Sound Meter [dB Save] Software
Disclaimer for Sound Meter [dB Save] App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Sound Meter [dB Save] software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Sound Meter [dB Save] apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Sound Meter [dB Save] app.