How To Free Download and Guide To Install [Substratum] Samsung System Mods App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download [Substratum] Samsung System Mods software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of [Substratum] Samsung System Mods on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains [Substratum] Samsung System Mods app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the [Substratum] Samsung System Mods logo to start download
Q & A Of [Substratum] Samsung System Mods With Features & Using Method
This is a Substratum pack that includes a lot of mods capable of modding:
– Always On Display
The available mods as of 12/22/17 consist of:
– Custom Nav Bar Height (0dp – 100dp)
– Better Nav Colors
– More Animation Scales (dev settings; 0.1x, 0.2x, etc…)
– Center Clock (with support for music player on lockscreen)
– Clean QS
– Hide Brightness Slider
– Hide Carrier (status bar and qs text removed)
– Hide Status Bar
– Hide Status Bar Icons
– Hide Status Bar Battery
– Hide Status Bar Clock
– Hide Unlock Text (oudated; see Remove Keyguard Bottom Text)
– Material Navigation (nav keys are circles)
– QS Remove Handle
– QS Remove Page Indicator
– Remove Keyguard Bottom Text
– Remove Recents Close Border
– Remove Recents More Button
– Swap Battery and Percent
– AOD Double Tap To Wake (beta) (to use: enable home button in AOD settings)
– AOD Hide Battery
– AOD Hide Date
– AOD Hide Home Button
– AOD Hide Notifications
And many more to come!
Edit from 1/24/18: We practically doubled the mod count and accomplished some mind blowing tweaks that I didn’t even think were possible.
To Install Mods:
– Find the mod you want (ex: System UI -> Center Clock)
– Once selected, toggle the check box for that app (ex: System UI [ ] -> [*])
– Click the bottom right button, and select “install selected overlays”
To Remove Mods:
– Repeat “install” steps, except click “uninstall selected overlays”
If you have any questions, please contact me here before you rate:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of [Substratum] Samsung System Mods Software
– Added OREO Remove Iris Box.
– Added AOSP Nav Bar.
Sorry for the little support. I am working on a big project, so be looking for that 🙂
Disclaimer for [Substratum] Samsung System Mods App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the [Substratum] Samsung System Mods software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading [Substratum] Samsung System Mods apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the [Substratum] Samsung System Mods app.