How To Free Download and Guide To Install SyncMyTracks Free App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download SyncMyTracks Free software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of SyncMyTracks Free on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains SyncMyTracks Free app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the SyncMyTracks Free logo to start download
Q & A Of SyncMyTracks Free With Features & Using Method
This is the free version of SyncMyTracks.
– What is SyncMyTracks?
It’s an Android app used to sync your activities of the most popular sports tracking services. You can see the list of supported services by SyncMyTracks here: http://syncmytracks.com/#compatibility
– How does export & import work?
Simply entering data (email and password) of both accounts, the activities are exported from one account to the others, using GPX or TCX files.
– How does account sync work?
Simply add the accounts you want to sync, and SyncMyTracks will do the synchronization. If you make a new activity with any of your accounts, it automatically syncs to the others accounts. In application settings you can set the time interval wherein SyncMyTracks check for new activities, or you can disable automatic synchronization.
– Which activities are synchronized?
When you synchronize a new account you can choose to synchronize all activities (activities that have already been done in the past and new activities you will do in the future) or just the new ones.
– What data is synchronized?
SyncMyTracks synchronizes activity path information, such as time, duration, distance, pace and map. Also the heart rate, cadence, power and temperature are synchronized, when they are supported by different services.
– Can SyncMyTracks delete or modify my activities in synchronization?
Never! SyncMyTracks just adds activities to your accounts, it doesn’t delete or modify the activities that you already have.
– Can SyncMyTracks duplicate my activities in synchronization?
SyncMyTracks prevents duplication of activities considering the start time of the activity.
– Where are emails and passwords of my accounts saved?
SyncMyTracks stores this data on your mobile. Passwords are stored using encryption. This data is only used to connect the accounts.
– What are the differences between the free version and the paid version?
In the free version, account sync is unavailable. Only you can export and import your activities. In addition, in the free version you can only export the last 40 activities at most. The paid version contains no ads.
– Can you use the export and import and synchronization with the same accounts?
Not recommended, it could create duplicate activities already synchronized.
– Can you use Facebook or Google+ to login and sync my accounts?
No. You must use your email and password. If password is not set, you must generate it in your account settings.
– Is SyncMyTracks sponsored, maintained or supported it by tracking services supported?
No, SyncMyTracks is independent of them. Therefore, be sure to use the application on the terms and conditions detailed on their respective web sites.
– How do I contact the developer of the application?
Via e-mail (email@example.com) or via Twitter (http://twitter.com/SyncMyTracks).
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of SyncMyTracks Free Software
– Fixed Nike+ connection errors.
– Bug fixes.
– Improvements in downloading activities without GPS data on Strava.
– Improvements in uploading activities to Garmin Connect.
– Improvements in Account sync.
– Bug fixes.
– Suunto App has been added to the list of supported applications.
– Decathlon Coach sync has been re-enabled. OAuth authentication is now used.
– Account sync algorithm has been improved.
– Other changes.
Disclaimer for SyncMyTracks Free App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the SyncMyTracks Free software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading SyncMyTracks Free apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the SyncMyTracks Free app.