How To Free Download and Guide To Install System cleaner 2 App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download System cleaner 2 software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of System cleaner 2 on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains System cleaner 2 app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the System cleaner 2 logo to start download
Q & A Of System cleaner 2 With Features & Using Method
System cleaner can clear application cache and dalvik cache to free even more space.
After the integration of new apps, if all is working OK, delete the backup file to free the storage (on newer devices, without the external SD card, the backup will occupy the internal storage space, and there will be the effect that the cleaner has not done its job well)
If you have a Rooted device you have more options like:
– integrating updates in ROM
– Odex apps (this is still experimental so be careful)
– clear dalvik cache and app cache
– free internal memory
In a stock, non Rooted ROM you can only clear application cache
It is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before changing system files.
In case of errors, please send me the log that will show so i can fix the bugs and errors. Thank you
Updating system applications decreases phone internal memory, because the update is stored in /data/app and the original apk is still in /system/app.
System cleaner will automatically:
– create a backup of the original apps in /sdcard (in case you want to restore the original apk)
– delete the apk in /system/app
– move the updated apk to /system/app
– clear dalvik cache and application cache (optional)
– reboot device (optional but recommended)
By doing this, a considerable amount of internal memory storage will be freed.
This is very important if you have an older device with limited internal memory,
so you can have updated apps and enough storage for new installs.
How to use it:
– start the application
– let System cleaner check for updated apps
– start and let System cleaner finish the work
– restart the device (preferable with deleting dalvik cache to free some more space if possible)
– if you used Lucky patcher, you will get “Android is upgrading” on every boot after cleaning dalvik-cache (this is not my app fault) – remove the patch, reboot, then re-apply patch and the problem is gone.
NOTE: the first restart will take longer time to rebuild the dalvik cache(this is normal)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of System cleaner 2 Software
– fixed crash on calculating apk sizes
– fixed crash on start on some devices
– Lollipop ODEX support
– UI changes
– Lollipop support
-fixed crash on non-rooted devices
– fixed crash on some devices
– fixed crash on some Samsung devices
– added touch efect on the buttons
Disclaimer for System cleaner 2 App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the System cleaner 2 software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading System cleaner 2 apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the System cleaner 2 app.