How To Free Download and Guide To Install Tactical NAV App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Tactical NAV software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Tactical NAV on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Tactical NAV app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Tactical NAV logo to start download
Q & A Of Tactical NAV With Features & Using Method
Created to save U.S. military lives, Tactical NAV was the first MGRS-focused app commercially available to the public, and it has been proven to be effective in both combat and training environments.
Built from the ground up in the rugged mountains of eastern Afghanistan, Tactical NAV comes from the mind of a U.S. Army Field Artillery officer who had a vision of creating a low-cost and extremely accurate mobile-targeting platform built specifically for U.S. military warfighters.
Tactical NAV’s journey began when two Soldiers were killed in the notorious Pech River Valley of Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
U.S. Army Capt. Jonathan J. Springer, a Fire Support Officer with the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) who was on his third combat deployment, began developing the tactical platform immediately following the memorial services for Spc. Blair D. Thompson and Spc. Jared C. Plunk, who were killed in action on June 25, 2010.
After pitching the idea and being turned away by the Department of Defense, Springer remained resolute in his mission to continue building Tactical NAV in order to make a difference for other Soldiers and also honor the men that were killed in battle.
He ended up using his life savings to continue moving forward with the Tactical NAV project, all with the ultimate hope of saving U.S. military lives, and to help his fellow service members accomplish their mission at home and abroad.
Tactical NAV’s mission is to provide U.S. military warfighters a low-cost, extremely accurate, and exceedingly powerful mobile tactical navigational solution.
Our vision is to assist and support our nation’s warfighters with their mobile navigational needs and to further enable them to fight and win in the Multi-Domain Operational (MDO) battlespace.
BUILT FOR ACCURACY:
Tactical NAV’s performance is on par with the AN/PSN 13 Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR), and the application has been used to accurately and safely deliver conventional and precision-guided munitions (PGM) onto enemy targets in support of combat operations.
Purpose-built by warfighters for warfighters and created to save U.S. military lives, Tactical NAV was the first MGRS-focused tactical app on the App Store and has proven to be effective in both combat and training environments.
Tactical NAV has been successfully evaluated against other targeting devices and software platforms such as JCR, BFT, JBC-P, and ATAK, and its accuracy is within 1 to 3 meters of these “officially approved” systems that are issued by the Department of Defense.
– Military quality GPS tactical navigation system
– WGS 84 standard and includes MGRS, UTM, BNG and USNG
– Tested in combat to ensure utmost accuracy and reliability
– 1:50,000 map scale overlay (1km by 1km grid squares)
– Waypoint plotting functionality
– Compass “FastLock” function for capturing quick azimuths
– Quickly swipe between various types of coordinate and location data
– Camera mode with data displayed in real-time and photo stamping capability
– One-button night mode function for low-light situations
– “Go to Grid” option for pinpoint planning and drawing of overlays
– And much more!!!
ALWAYS GIVING BACK:
All sales go into further development of the Tactical NAV platform, and a portion of all proceeds go to charities that support disabled veterans and their families.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Tactical NAV Software
* Fixed permission issues that impacted location services
* Updated code to prevent crashes while in camera mode
* Disabled location button if location services permission has been denied
Disclaimer for Tactical NAV App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Tactical NAV software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Tactical NAV apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Tactical NAV app.