How To Free Download and Guide To Install Teachers Planner and Markbook App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Teachers Planner and Markbook software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Teachers Planner and Markbook on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Teachers Planner and Markbook app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Teachers Planner and Markbook logo to start download
Q & A Of Teachers Planner and Markbook With Features & Using Method
The free app has the following features:
– Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable (supports 1-week and 2-week timetables)
– You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. Also supports double- and triple- lessons. All configurable
– For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
– For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
– Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
– Enter lesson start- and end-times and Teachers Planner and Markbook will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
– Enter holidays and Teachers Planner and Markbook will skip those weeks when setting homework due dates
– You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
– You can also enter notes for free lessons – eg. task lists etc.
– Lesson end countdown feature! See time remaining in your lesson at a glance!
– Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
– Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again 😉
– Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes
– Add, edit, prioritize to-do items easily
– Add to-do items for individual lessons (one-week timetable only). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books or print resources again 😉
– Store notes for registration, break-times, lunchtimes, before- and after-school activities
– Use the power of a spreadsheet to setup a markbook for your class, just how you want it (install Google Sheets (FREE))
– Backup/restore features, both locally and to the Cloud. Allows sync between two decvices (using the same google account name).
Upgrade via an In-App Purchase, and you get these benefits:
– The full version has no ads – the full screen space is available!
– Can store much larger lesson plans, homework descriptions, and to-do items. For example, the lesson plans can be up to 9999 characters long
– Can save lesson plans and homework as a CSV data file, which can be loaded into Excel or Google Sheets
– Can store up to ten to-do items per each lesson, as well as unlimited general to-do items
– Can move a lesson, once setup, to a different place in the timetable. All plans, homework and markbooks are moved too
– Can take a photo and store that alongside lesson plans (e.g. screenshot recap of where you got to in a lesson, or photo of homework set on the whiteboard?)
– Colour-coded timetabled lessons (can switch off if you prefer)
– Customize the look of the timetable – dark/light themes etc
– Create recurring events for break times etc (eg. Break duties)
– Easily send your homework to your classes via Google Classroom
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
NOTE: This app replaces the older Teachers Planner and Teachers Planner PRO apps. All future development will happen on this app.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Teachers Planner and Markbook Software
Disclaimer for Teachers Planner and Markbook App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Teachers Planner and Markbook software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Teachers Planner and Markbook apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Teachers Planner and Markbook app.