How To Free Download and Guide To Install Tetra Alarm App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Tetra Alarm software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Tetra Alarm on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Tetra Alarm app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Tetra Alarm logo to start download
Q & A Of Tetra Alarm With Features & Using Method
Although the app can be used as a reminder for any task a user can dream of, some recommended alarms include:
• Medication reminders
• Meal or snack reminders
• Scheduled medical tasks (ex. Bathroom breaks, health monitoring, stretch/rest breaks etc.)
• Personal care or care-giving tasks
• Household chores
Perhaps Tetra Alarm’s most distinctive feature is its ability to be set on the quarter hour. “Tetra”, meaning four, is meant to indicate not only the four quarters of an hour, but also to highlight the four limbs of the body. Tetra Alarm was inspired by the millions of people worldwide with tetraplegia. These people may have special considerations with regard to their bodies and their health, some of which may include completing tasks within a critical timeframe. Tetra Alarm is designed to be used by people of all abilities and to address an abundance of needs.
Other notable features of the Tetra Alarm include:
• Easily set alarms on the quarter hour.
• Easy to set and program regardless of age, literacy level or physical abilities.
• Android Wear integration.
• Highly customizable alarm settings.
• Easy to read and easy to interpret interface.
• Multi-option, repetitive alarms available (By the minute, hour, day, or week).
• “Quiet time” feature. Alarms can be silenced when you’re asleep, in a meeting, or otherwise unavailable.
• Availability of various alarm styles including sound, vibration and flash.
• Sound options include recorded audio, built in ringtones and system alarms.
• Each alarm can have a unique sound or alarm style.
• Snooze feature is available on all alarms and with adjustable snooze lengths.
• Notification adjustability.
Remember Tetra Alarm is your alarm. It can be used as frequently as you like and in any capacity you see fit. Just click, set and go!
Development of this application was supported by the Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center Wireless Technologies (Wireless RERC), which is funded by a grant from the National Institute on Community, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under grant number 90RE5007-01-00. http://www.wirelessrerc.org/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Tetra Alarm Software
-Fixed missing permissions on Android 6 when browsing phone for media
-Fixed accent color
Disclaimer for Tetra Alarm App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Tetra Alarm software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Tetra Alarm apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Tetra Alarm app.