How To Free Download and Guide To Install TF: Task Light App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download TF: Task Light software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of TF: Task Light on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains TF: Task Light app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the TF: Task Light logo to start download
Q & A Of TF: Task Light With Features & Using Method
Task Light integrates Tiny Flashlight with Tasker and Locale. Tasker / Locale allows you to fully automate tasks on your device and now you can start the camera flash with a task / setting. Ex: turn on the light as a notification, when the phone is ringing.
To add a new Task Light action in Tasker:
Add Profile -> New Task -> Add Action -> Plugin -> Task Light -> Tap the Configuration button
To add a new Task Light setting in Locale:
Add situation -> Add condition -> Add setting -> Task Light at the bottom of the list
* 4 modes: LED Light, Screen Light, Strobe Light, Morse Code
* Choose LED light brightness on supported devices
– Timeout, Vibrate, Light Notification, Colors, Testing option
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of TF: Task Light Software
Disclaimer for TF: Task Light App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the TF: Task Light software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading TF: Task Light apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the TF: Task Light app.