How To Free Download and Guide To Install The Deadhead Archives App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download The Deadhead Archives software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of The Deadhead Archives on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains The Deadhead Archives app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the The Deadhead Archives logo to start download
Q & A Of The Deadhead Archives With Features & Using Method
Player features include:
* Caching of year and set data locally for quick reuse
* Soundboards are shown in blue
* Now with ratings from the Internet Archive
Be aware that this app uses data.
Please send me feature requests so I can make this app better for all.
All of the files this app links to are sourced from the Internet Archive. Please visit their web site at http://archive.org
The Deadhead Archives strictly adheres to the stipulations stated below:
STATEMENT TO MP3 SITE OPERATORS
The Grateful Dead and our managing organizations have long encouraged the purely noncommercial exchange of music taped at our concerts and those of our individual members. That a new medium of distribution has arisen – digital audio files being traded over the Internet – does not change our policy in this regard.
Our stipulations regarding digital distribution are merely extensions of those long-standing principles and they are as follow:
• No commercial gain may be sought by websites offering digital files of our music, whether through advertising, exploiting databases compiled from their traffic, or any other means.
• All participants in such digital exchange acknowledge and respect the copyrights of the performers, writers and publishers of the music.
• This notice should be clearly posted on all sites engaged in this activity.
• We reserve the ability to withdraw our sanction of noncommercial digital music should circumstances arise that compromise our ability to protect and steward the integrity of our work.
Grateful Dead Sanctions Free MP3 Music Format
Decision Follows Action Against Commercial Web Site
MILL VALLEY, Calif., May 11, PRNewswire
In a major policy initiative by one of the nation’s most enduring musical groups, the Grateful Dead will, under strict guidelines prohibiting commercial use, allow free Internet downloads of live performances taped by their fans via the popular but controversial MP3 format, the group’s attorney, Eric Doney, announced today.
Doney, a partner in the firm of Donahue, Gallagher, Woods & Wood, said the Grateful Dead is believed to be one of the first major bands to adopt a policy that essentially endorses free MP3 music, a format some members of the recording industry have strongly condemned.
The decision follows several weeks of discussion and review by the surviving members of the Grateful Dead and includes strict and non negotiable guidelines, Doney said. Furthermore, the announcement follows recent dispute with the owners of a web site that posted MP3 files of Grateful Dead live recordings for free download but received revenues from banner advertisements.
“The members of the Grateful Dead feel this decision is important and far reaching for both the band and their fans,” Doney said. “This MP3 policy continues the band’s long tradition of allowing free access to and trading of live recordings of their music and ensures that fans are not left with outmoded technology.
“At the same time, the strict guidelines protect the Grateful Dead against the very real threat of pirated intellectual property posed by the trading and possible sale of MP3 files via the Internet.”
Under the guidelines, any web site owner is free to post copies of the group’s live recordings made by fans as MP3 encoded files but may not derive any form of revenues from the endeavor, Doney said. This means web site operators may not charge for downloads, may not solicit any form of advertising, may not post any type of banner advertisements and may not sell email addresses or other data about fans downloading Grateful Dead music.
Only live recordings are sanctioned by this initiative, Doney said. The Grateful Dead will continue to aggressively prosecute any web site operators or any other businesses trafficking in Grateful Dead studio recordings, which are protected under U.S. copyright laws, Doney said.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of The Deadhead Archives Software
Disclaimer for The Deadhead Archives App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the The Deadhead Archives software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading The Deadhead Archives apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the The Deadhead Archives app.