How To Free Download and Guide To Install Tiles Map Editor App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Tiles Map Editor software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Tiles Map Editor on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Tiles Map Editor app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Tiles Map Editor logo to start download
Q & A Of Tiles Map Editor With Features & Using Method
It functions as a free tool to allow the easy creation of map layouts. It is versatile enough to allow specifying more abstract things such as collision areas, enemy spawn positions, or power-up positions. It saves all of this data in a convenient, standardized tmx format.
How Does TMEditor Work?
At its core, the design process of using TMEditor to create maps works by following these steps:
1. Choose your map size and base tile size.
2. Add tilesets from image(s).
3. Place the tilesets on the map.
4. Add any additional objects to represent something abstract.
4. Save the map as a tmx file.
5. Import the tmx file and interpret it for your game.
– Tile size: 4×4, 8×8 ,16×16, 32×32, 64×64
– Orthogonal, Isometric Orientation
– Map format: xml
– Multiple tileset
– Multiple object layers
– Multi-layer editing: Provides eight layers so you can pack extra detail into your maps.
– Custom properties for map, layers and objects
– Editing tools: Stamp, Rectangle, Copy Paste
– Tile flip
– Undo and redo (at present only for tile and object mapping)
– Objects supported: Rectangle, ellipse, point, polygon, polyline, text, image
– Object on isometric map
– Background image
– Export to PNG, Replica Island (*.bin)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Tiles Map Editor Software
– random map
– mirror map
– recenter map
Minor bug fixes
Disclaimer for Tiles Map Editor App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Tiles Map Editor software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Tiles Map Editor apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Tiles Map Editor app.