How To Free Download and Guide To Install Todait – Smart study planner App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Todait – Smart study planner software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Todait – Smart study planner on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Todait – Smart study planner app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Todait – Smart study planner logo to start download
Q & A Of Todait – Smart study planner With Features & Using Method
We strongly recommend this app for anyone who:
– has a massive amount of material to cover and has no idea where to start studying
– is preparing for a big exam, such as the LSATs, APs, etc.
– wants to make a habit of routine studying
– wants to be productive and efficiently manage their time
Todait automatically plans and divides your study materials over a specific period of time while providing detailed feedback. All you have to do is enter how much you’d like to study for each subject as well how many hours you’d like to spend per week.
Todait’s Unique Functions:
– Emphasizes studying rather than planning
– Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study each day to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
– Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material based on whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
– The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you study for each subject
– The widget allows you to start studying right from your home-screen without running the app itself
– Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on your own
– The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and average study times
– The time-table shows your study times for each day
– The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
– An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time you set
– The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performance for each task
– Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notifications or using other apps while the stopwatch is running
– Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
– Allows you to check and manage your study times on other devices
– Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress and data
– The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study times with your friends’ (not updated yet)
🐝Preparing tutorials! : http://bit.ly/TODAIT_FAQ_eng
💊Please direct your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org !
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Todait – Smart study planner Software
– Fixed typos (English)
– Fixed some minor bugs
Disclaimer for Todait – Smart study planner App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Todait – Smart study planner software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Todait – Smart study planner apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Todait – Smart study planner app.