How To Free Download and Guide To Install Travel Advisory App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Travel Advisory software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Travel Advisory on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Travel Advisory app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Travel Advisory logo to start download
Q & A Of Travel Advisory With Features & Using Method
– Ability for users to set alerts for any county or counties they choose, up to every county in the state. When the travel status in a selected county is changed, the user will receive an alert notification.
– Weather conditions for each county. Tapping on a county will display the temperature and an icon with the current conditions.
– Contact information for county emergency management agencies, which are responsible for the status updates.
The State reports data provided by county Emergency Management Agencies (EMAs). Some counties only update data when there has been a change in status and do not reaffirm that everything is ‘Normal.’
For example, County X may not have had any travel emergencies since June and has remained in the ‘Normal’ category the entire time, since the status has not changed, there has been nothing to update. The next time there is a county-level emergency impacting travel, the status is changed by the county EMA and is reflected in the app.
Other sources of travel conditions should also be consulted, including local news, travel, weather and social media sites and apps.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Travel Advisory Software
– Made a few bug fixes
Version 1.91 updated 3-3-2015
– fixed a bug in Lollipop that caused a crash when trying to display the map
Version 1.9 updated 2-20-15
– fixed a bug with Lollipop
Version 1.8 updated 1-21-15
– Minor bugfixes
Version 1.7 updated 1-20-15
– Added contact information for county EMA personnel, if data isn’t updated you can call them!
– Made app more tablet friendly
– Smoother animations
– Fixed an app crash
Disclaimer for Travel Advisory App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Travel Advisory software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Travel Advisory apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Travel Advisory app.