How To Free Download and Guide To Install TripMyWay: India Travel Guide App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download TripMyWay: India Travel Guide software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of TripMyWay: India Travel Guide on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains TripMyWay: India Travel Guide app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the TripMyWay: India Travel Guide logo to start download
Q & A Of TripMyWay: India Travel Guide With Features & Using Method
While some Trip My Way tales are self-guided audio tours to great sights and historic walks, others take you off the beaten path, provide cultural information to immerse yourself in the heritage of the city that you are traveling to.
The Nearby feature is a GPS-enabled elaborate listing of heritage in the city, that helps you explore the Hidden gems in the city.
All of this, in your phone at your command! Perfect for solo travelers & groups. Listen to the audio guides on location or during downtime between your travels. We hope you find Trip My Way makes your travel more meaningful & fun.
DELHI TOURISM: We have the audio tours and extensive listing (150+ sights) of Delhi’s Heritage.
* Delhi between river and the ridge – audio guide provides a peek into the spirit of Delhi.
* Our Qutab Complex audio guide walks you through ancient sand stone structures of Delhi. It here one can experience the beginnings of this ancient city.
* Sufi Trail, this audio guide is designed to take you through the alleys of bustling settlement of Nizamuddin.
* Chandni Chowk audio guide enables you to experience the world of oldest bazaars, havelis and the amazing street food with confidence
* Grand Avenues of Delhi is an audio guide that lets you experience British Architecture while biking through the most opulent neighbourhood of Delhi
* Trip My Way team is constantly working to bring more experiences through the self-guided audio tours that will enable travellers connect with the city like never before.
RAJASTHAN TOURISM: Trip My Way is piloting the audio tours for Jaipur, along with the extensive listing of Heritage Monuments (~200 sights) across 16 cities.
Our Amer Fort audio guide walks you through a journey through the lives of one of the greatest Rajput dynasties of India. The architecture is a marvel in itself which has been recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013.
Our Jantar Mantar audio guide walks you through medieval marvel of Astronomy
• Works Offline: No need to struggle with patchy reception or data charges. With Trip My Way download your audio tours on Wi-Fi at home or your hotel. Switch to offline mode and start walking.
• Great Content: Each audio tour is researched and narrated by locals and experts, young and old who have a personal connection with the place. Each walk is about the life and soul of the city. All our facts are authenticated by Experts
– Collaborations with INTACH, Rajasthan & Delhi Chapters and the DRONAH foundation.
• Interactive maps that allow you to choose your own path and explore at your pace.
• Photographs to guide you so you know where to look if you are lost.
– NearBy Feature, with extensive listing of the Heritage Sights in the City along with multi-format content that allows you to explore the Hidden gems at your finger tips.
– GPS Navigation: Never get lost. With GPS enabled app you will always know directions to each site.
– Bookmarking: You can bookmark your favorite favorite sights so they are always at your fingertips!
• Trip My Way is a work in progress. New tales will be added and existing tales updated as necessary.
• All audio tours are FREE!! We are looking forward to hearing your feedback and help us spread the word!
• Android OS Jellybean or higher.
• A Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to download audio files. These can be accessed without data or wifi once downloaded. So you can enjoy the tour in offline mode easily!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of TripMyWay: India Travel Guide Software
Now Click Pics while Listing to Audio Tour, they shall be saved in your local storage
Disclaimer for TripMyWay: India Travel Guide App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the TripMyWay: India Travel Guide software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading TripMyWay: India Travel Guide apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the TripMyWay: India Travel Guide app.