How To Free Download and Guide To Install Tusky for Mastodon App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Tusky for Mastodon software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Tusky for Mastodon on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Tusky for Mastodon app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Tusky for Mastodon logo to start download
Q & A Of Tusky for Mastodon With Features & Using Method
You can choose between a dark and a light theme in Tusky. It has notifications and a drafts feature.
Tusky is free and open source software licensed under the GPL-3.0. The source code is available at https://github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Tusky for Mastodon Software
► New features that can be toggled on the Preferences screen:
– disable swiping between tabs
– show a confirmation dialog before boosting a toot
– show link previews in timelines
► Conversations can now be muted
► and more, see full changelog here: https://github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky/releases/
Disclaimer for Tusky for Mastodon App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Tusky for Mastodon software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Tusky for Mastodon apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Tusky for Mastodon app.