How To Free Download and Guide To Install TV Link App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download TV Link software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of TV Link on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains TV Link app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the TV Link logo to start download
Q & A Of TV Link With Features & Using Method
TV Link allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV / Smart Bluray player from your smartphone or tablet by
using the corresponding TV Link app available on the Samsung Smart Hub. Please install and run the
TV Link app on your Smart TV / Bluray player before connecting with the android client.
Whether viewing live TV listings, listing and playing content from your USB connected devices, streaming media from local network devices, or playing video from YouTube, TV Link offers a feature rich and efficient means to control your Smart TV.
– View TV listings and control TV functions
– Cloud streaming from Dropbox and OneDrive
– Stream Video, Audio, and Music from your device to your TV
– Browse and play media from USB devices connected to your TV
– Search for and play videos from YouTube and Vimeo
– Browse and play media from local network sources (DLNA)
– See the world with Google Maps and Street View
– Create and play Slideshows
– Stream pictures from your devices camera to the TV
For current and future device support information, support enquiries,
and an app permissions break down please visit http://www.cdevsoftware.com/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of TV Link Software
-Improvements to queuing
Disclaimer for TV Link App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the TV Link software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading TV Link apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the TV Link app.