How To Free Download and Guide To Install Ultimate Rotation Control App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Ultimate Rotation Control software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Ultimate Rotation Control on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Ultimate Rotation Control app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Ultimate Rotation Control logo to start download
Q & A Of Ultimate Rotation Control With Features & Using Method
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can obtain a license via Google Play.
This app uses Accessibility services. These services are used to determine the current foreground application via the TYPE_WINDOW_STATE_CHANGED event to allow per-app orientation settings. This allows users with disabilities to keep the screen in the preferred orientation.
The “Forced Auto” mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen “upside down”. It also allows using the launchers many devices in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately. For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape.
– True orientation lock
– Forced automatic rotation
– Per application settings
– Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
– Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
– Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
– Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
– Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
– 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
– Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
– Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
– Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
– Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
– Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
– Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
– Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
– Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
– This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
– This app does NOT require root access.
– Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
– Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Ultimate Rotation Control Software
– Updated summary and description of usage of Accessibility Services
Disclaimer for Ultimate Rotation Control App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Ultimate Rotation Control software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Ultimate Rotation Control apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Ultimate Rotation Control app.