How To Free Download and Guide To Install uMobileCam: All-In-One App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download uMobileCam: All-In-One software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of uMobileCam: All-In-One on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains uMobileCam: All-In-One app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the uMobileCam: All-In-One logo to start download
Q & A Of uMobileCam: All-In-One With Features & Using Method
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
– Monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled Android and iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
– Monitor different types of IP cameras(http://ubntek.com/supportedcameras)
– Up to eight devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
– Select either the front or back camera
– 2 Way audio (Push to talk)
– Background audio monitoring
– No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except IP camera)
– Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
– Enable or disable Screen Timeout
– Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera if applicable
– Select either the front or back mobile device camera
– Enable or disable mobile device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
– Automatically capture images by in-app motion and face detection to Photo Gallery
– Support Google Drive and Dropbox
– Unlimited number of IP cameras can be configured
– Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision IP camera on/off
– Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
– Auto preset patrol and sequence for IP cameras
– Enable or disable IP camera and reorder on the list
– Long press the camera name to clone IP camera setup
– Exchange setup file between IP cameras (Export/Import)
– Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
– Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
– Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
– Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
– Android Phone, Tablet with Android 2.3 or later
– iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
– Mac with OS X Lion or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilemonitor
– PC with Windows 7 or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewinmonitor
– Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
– Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
– One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices.
– Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
– If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
– To monitor from iOS device to Android device and vice versa, you need to buy uMobileCam on iTunes Store.
If you have any suggestions or other comments, click the Help menu.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of uMobileCam: All-In-One Software
Disclaimer for uMobileCam: All-In-One App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the uMobileCam: All-In-One software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading uMobileCam: All-In-One apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the uMobileCam: All-In-One app.