How To Free Download and Guide To Install Unread Badge (for Gmail) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Unread Badge (for Gmail) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Unread Badge (for Gmail) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Unread Badge (for Gmail) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Unread Badge (for Gmail) logo to start download
Q & A Of Unread Badge (for Gmail) With Features & Using Method
• A widget that shows the number of unread emails
• With one click, it directly opens the Gmail app with a specific account/folder/label
• One icon can have one-click links to different accounts/folders/labels
Who needs it?
• People who often check email
• People who have multiple Gmail accounts and don’t want to launch Gmail app -> Swipe left for menu -> Select account -> select label (Only one-click is required with Unread Badge. Yes, one-click)
• People who wants to customize the Gmail icon
What does it do?
• You can use multiple Gmail accounts
• You can select different labels/tabs/folders (*paid version only)
• One widget can support multiple accounts and labels
* The Exchange Accounts (IMAP accounts) are not supported. It is technically not possible to support it at the moment. We will support it as soon as it is possible. Thank you for your patience.
Following permissions are needed:
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To read available email accounts
• READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: To read unread email counts
• Notification Listener Service: To be notified when a new email is received
FAQ & Credit:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Unread Badge (for Gmail) Software
– Bug fixes
Disclaimer for Unread Badge (for Gmail) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Unread Badge (for Gmail) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Unread Badge (for Gmail) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Unread Badge (for Gmail) app.