How To Free Download and Guide To Install US Amateur Radio Band Plan App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download US Amateur Radio Band Plan software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of US Amateur Radio Band Plan on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains US Amateur Radio Band Plan app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the US Amateur Radio Band Plan logo to start download
Q & A Of US Amateur Radio Band Plan With Features & Using Method
• Quick reference of band and privilege restrictions
• Tailored bandplans for your license class
• Graphical representation of the amateur radio bands and licensee privileges for US ITU Region 2
• ARRL’s gentleman’s agreements
• Native tablet layouts
• US callsign lookup
• • Canada, Germany, Australia, and The Czech Republic are partially supported
• Frequencies for non-amateur services:
• • CB
• • FRS
• • GMRS
• • Maritime Radiofacsimile Service
• • MURS
• • NIST Time and Frequency
• • NOAA Radio
• More calling frequencies
• Layout improvements
• Emission Type Search
• More non-amateur services of interest
• Backend improvements
• Legacy license type hiding
• Move the band restrictions to a subscreen
I just wanted to say that I am eager to hear everyone’s feedback, positive and negative. If you have a question, suggestion, critique, ect, please either email me or write a review and I’ll see what I can do.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of US Amateur Radio Band Plan Software
v0.57 – 12/07/2018
* Fixed channel frequency being cut off on the chart
v0.54 – 10/31/2018
* Removed links to the Ham Logger app
v0.54 – 10/31/2018
* Fixed many crashes
* Fixed 160m typos
* Removed citation 97.303(s) reference and updated the 4mm allocation graphic
v0.46 – 12/22/2017
* Fixed crashes
* Better crash monitoring
Disclaimer for US Amateur Radio Band Plan App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the US Amateur Radio Band Plan software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading US Amateur Radio Band Plan apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the US Amateur Radio Band Plan app.